Sunday, February 25, 2007

Party time


SO i've been told i need to update my blog. well lots has been happening..partying, getting into trouble, lectures, work and so on..


Well i'm gonna be 21 in about a week. it's so not real. me 21 i'm getting old. but i feel more sorry for my family as it makes them feel that much older. i'm not gonna have a raging 21st. but drinks a plenty we hope, just so long as i don't get the hangover that comes with it.


I applied for a loan for a new car. so hopefully i can find a car i like and quick as i only have till thursday as my current rego runs out.


i sprained my foot a couple of weeks ago so it's still pretty weak. I was imitating a friend who was on crutches and as i put my foot on the ground i fell down too. only to result in a very sore foot. and swallen. it wasn't my ankle but the top part of my foot where it arch's. so now every time i walk on uneven ground it hurts and has come close to redoing the injury. :(


Nothing else to say except everyone take care and next time i add a post I'll be 21. :)

2 comments:

geoffandel said...

Hey Trina!!
21 is not so old. Just wait to your approaching 30 (like your big bro hehe).
Sorry to hear you busted your foot. Must be painful. Hopefully you're all better by next weekend. Have a great evening (sorry we can't make it). We will have to catch up soon!
Gotta go now.
Love El.

geoffandel said...

Cute photo btw. :-)